Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 25th birthday Meghan!

Wow...it is really hard to believe my oldest child is 25. As everyone knows....time passes quickly! I remember so clearly the day she was born, although I'm not too sure about what happened yesterday. She was 11 days late, our first child....highly anticipated! Did I have a CLUE what was happening, what had happened, what would happen...NO! But I was thrilled beyond words for that blue-eyed, blonde bundle, although I was a bit curious how she wound up with blonde hair (guess that has to be thanks to Mama Fran, who claimed Meghan validated her "blonde" hair!)

I'm so proud of who that infant has become....do I dare to sound obnoxious if I say I'm SO proud of who BOTH my children have become? But this is Meghan's day and I will say that that bundle of joy fufilled all the promise that birth day held...she is beautiful, happy, doing the work God intended for her. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written and I'm sure appreciated by both of your kids! They have grown up too quickly as have mine. There is so much to be proud of with this new generation--we have raised some mighty fine young people.

    ReplyDelete