Friday, April 1, 2011

Workout!

Week one of c25k complete!! For those that don't know, that stands for Couch to 5 Kilometers. They promise to get me there in 9 weeks. I'm not training for a 5k, let me just state that. I have felt for a long time that there is a runner hidden inside me. I don't know why, I just have. I've never run for any length of time ever in my life. I guess I HOPE there is a runner hidden inside of me. I love to walk. And I think I would love to run. I imagine myself running like a gazelle (abeit a short, fat gazelle.) But I've never had enough (insert every excuse in the book here) to get there. Well, I'm hoping this is my time! I have all the time in the world, I have a treadmill, I have good music on the iPod, I have a plan to follow....oh, and TONS of support on Facebook! It's just amazing. Friends in Moscow are running, some on treadmills, some in SNOW!! I have no excuses left. So....week one down, 8 more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment