Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ok! After many hours trying to figure out how to get my blog to look like I wanted it to....it happened quite by accident!! But I finally LIKE it...do you? Next step will be to figure out pictures. But I'm going to savor this victory before I once again experience defeat!

And, I know, I said I would be keep this thing updated more, and guess what....cute doesn't help! I still have to make myself do it. It's not like things don't happen in this crazy city we live in. and they are definitely are blog-worthy. And once I sit down, I really like it! But that first step is the hardest, for sure!

Since our return we have had electrical issues....the neighbor's shower leaked onto our wall and caused the lights in the front spare bathroom and spare bedroom. Also SOME of the lights in the living room, dining room and kitchen are affected. Lord knows I do NOT want to see how things are wired behind the walls. What I have seen scares me, and Harry and for sure EE Drew! Like bare wires "insulated" with plaster....which gets wet when the shower next door leaks. We are dealing with our wicked witch of a landlady (Harry calls her Leona Helmsley...the Queen of Mean and she has big lips too! ) I call her a b..... Anyway, she is VERY difficult to deal with and our sweet little Alina hates to do it. I would too, so glad it is Alina's JOB! Progress is slow, and we are looking at visitors beginning of July. So it's enough to raise both Harry's and my blood pressure. We are trying to deal....is there a patron saint for this mess? Maybe St. Jude??

No comments:

Post a Comment